The Pussycat Dolls - 2009 - Doll Domination 2.0 - Full - Incl. New Songs



1. "When I Grow Up"
2. "Bottle Pop" (Radio Edit featuring Snoop Dogg)
3. "Whatcha Think About That” (featuring Missy Elliott)
4. "I Hate This Part"
5. "Takin' Over the World"
6. "Out of This Club" (featuring R. Kelly)
7. "Who's Gonna Love You"
8. "Happily Never After"
9. "Magic"
10. "Halo"
11. "In Person"
12. "Elevator"
13. "Hush Hush ( I Will Survive)" (Remix)
14. "Love The Way You Love Me"
15. "Whatchamacallit"
16. "I'm Done"
17. "Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" (featuring A.R. Rahman)
18. "Top of the World"
19. "Painted Windows"
20. ''Perhaps,Perhaps,Perhaps ( Bonus Track )
20. ''Lights,Camera,Action'' ( Bonus Track / featuring New Kids On The Block)
21. ''I hate this Part'' ( Bonus Track / Moto Blanco club remix )

http://uploadbox.com/files/4fd6b887e9

0 yorum: